All Good Things Must Come to an End

It's that time of year again. Time to pack up the swim suits, sunscreen and beach bag and get out the backpacks, lunch boxes and school books.

It's been a great summer! I am so thankful we had a longer summer break than normal. I really feel like we had a nice, long break from school. It's been great!

These last couple of weeks, we have wrapped up our summer time fun with several trips to the pool, a play date here and there, a movie, a trip to see the Foster's in Blanchard and even a visit to Chuck-E-Cheese (I was feeling extra nice when we did that!) ;)

Here we are just yesterday taking a walk around the pond in our neighborhood. The boys love to go there to throw rocks in the pond.







And here are a few pics from Chuck-E-Cheese.











I'm sad to see summer come to an end. I love hanging out with my boys and having them at home with me. But, it's that time again. So, we will meet our new teachers tonight and school will start this Thursday.

I think we are ready!

Backpacks, lunch boxes and school supplies have been purchased.



Both boys have new shoes. (Jack insisted on having "tie shoes" this time!)



And we have new, fresh haircuts for school! (I could only get Jack to pose. Judd is too cool for pictures now!)



So, like I said, I think we are ready! Or, as ready as we are going to get! ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts