Game On!

It's August 1st.

I weighed.

Sigh.....

Summer has been fun and the scales show just how much of that fun has involved food.

So, today marks a day of new beginnings for me! New rules, new mindset, new goals!

I will turn 38 on September 14th. (Say it isn't so!!!!!)

I have a new goal to lose 15 pounds by then. That will be 10 pounds short of my ultimate goal weight, but I'm trying to be realistic in what I can do in a healthy way.

So, new rules:
No sugar
No white flour
No soda
Must count points every day
Must drink LOTS of water
Must exercise 6 days a week

New Mindset:
One of my favorite Miranda quotes... "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, YOU ARE RIGHT!"
I know I can do ANYTHING I really want to do! And I want this BAD!
Another quote to repeat every day..."NOTHING tastes and good as skinny feels!". AMEN and AMEN! (Not even ice cream or chips and salsa) Please remind me of this every Friday night! ;)

New Goal:
15 pounds down by September 14th!

GAME ON!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts