It's So Stinkin' Hot!

It has been so hot here in Tulsa for the past month. I can only recall one day since we got home from Mobile that the high was under 100. Every other day has been over 100 degrees (mostly 106-108). This week has been the worst so far! Today's high was 111, tomorrow's is 112. After that, we will have a bit if a "cold front" and the high will only be 105 and 106 for the rest of the week! When I took the boys to the pool last night at 8:00PM, the thermostat read 108! That is CRAZY!!

Unless you are in the water, it is a must to stay inside right now! We would've made today an "inside day" if I hadn't already promised to take the boys to the "fire station pool". They have been begging me all summer long to go! I finally caved and took them today! I have to admit, we had a lot of fun! It wasn't too crowded today either, so that was a plus!

Here are some pics from our fun!









Oh, and here is a picture of Bart's thermostat this afternoon as he was leaving work around 6:00PM.



That says 116! Insane!!

Comments

Popular Posts