Ridin' the Cheese Wagon!

Jack begged and begged and begged and begged to ride the bus to school with Judd! After talking to Bart, we decided to let him try it. (GASP!) I know, so not like me to let my Kindergartner on a school bus! But since Judd would be on it with him, we thought we would let him try it. And....He LOVED it!

Here he is wearing the name tag I pinned on him with his class and teacher info just in case he had trouble finding his classroom when he got there!





Here he is getting on for the first time. He was so excited!



The peanut gallery acting silly, as usual!



I am happy to report that he made it to his classroom just fine and also made it home without any problems! Whew!! :)

Comments

  1. What a big boy! I am so proud of you friend-Cause I would have tried to talk him out of it haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts