Thanksgiving in Mobile 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We got to spend it with family and friends in Mobile! I don't think we could've crammed one more thing into our week! It was full, but fun! Loved being with family!

We stayed with Aunt Donna and Uncle Bill on our way down. I love staying with them! They are great hosts! Being in their home reminds me so much of my childhood! I was reminded of so many great memories from just being with them! I also felt so close to my Granny when we were there. Reminders of her were all around!







We stopped by to see Papa Russ before leaving the next morning. Bless his heart! I know he is so lonely these days. I am so glad we got to spend some time with him!



While in Mobile, we had lots of fun with both families! Here are pics from our fun with the Dreher's!




























We celebrated Jack's Birthday at Old Dutch ice cream parlor one night with both families!






















Even got to see Stacy and the boys while in Mobile! They met us a Pump-it-Up for a couple of hours! Loved seeing her!



Here are pics from some of our time with the Roberts'!





























And last, here are a couple of pics from Black Friday! Kristie had us out the door by 3:45 AM! CrAzY girl! It was fun, though!!

Here we are waiting for Mom in Cold Water Creek...





Haha! That must've been in between caffeine fixes!

A great time was had by all! It was a wonderful Thanksgiving! We were so blessed to get to be with family!

Comments

Popular Posts