An Experiment and "Snuggie Day"

I saw this idea on Pinterst. You arrange peppermints any way you like on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 min. It makes a very pretty plate to put your Christmas cookies on! I asked Jack if he wanted to try to make a plate for Santa's cookies. I envisioned a perfect circle, but Jack had other plans! He wanted to make a Christmas Tree shaped plate. It looked just like one before baking. Afterwards, it looked more like a bell! Ha! Either way, it was a fun thing to do with my little man while his brother was away at a sleepover!





Side note: We over baked ours about 2 minutes. Still fun, though!

In other news...Tuesday was PJ/Snuggie day in Judd's class! The boy was determined to have a snuggie, so this Mama called about 6 different places before I finally found one! I drove all the way to Bixby to get it! (The things we do for our kids!) :)

Here he is ready for "Snuggie Day" at school!

Comments

Popular Posts