Random Post - Catching Up!

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. Life just seems to be so busy these days and I find myself taking less and less pictures. I have to do better!

We have gotten back into our normal routine of every day life since Christmas and New Years. Judd is playing basketball at the Church and he loves it! He has gotten so much more aggressive since last year! They had their first game 2 weeks ago and he scored the first basket of the game! I wish I had a picture of his face after that shot! He was so excited! They ended that game, as well as yesterday's game, in a tie. Both were great games! I love watching basketball because things keep moving the entire time!

This blurry picture taken with my phone, is the best basketball picture I have. I need to take more pics at next week's game!



Part of my New Years Resolution is to finish what I started before Christmas. I lost 18 pounds before Christmas, but would ultimately like to lose another 15 before summer.



Ok, yeah, the 2 piece isn't going to happen, but one can dream a little, right? ;)

I would like to lose another dress size and Bart got these for me for Christmas to help me get there.





I fell in love with boxing when I went to boot camp a few years ago and have wanted my own bag and gloves ever since! I was SO EXCITED to see my pink gloves on Christmas morning!!

In other news...Alabama is the BCS National Champion for the 14th time! It was a great game and we cheered them on all the way here in Tulsa!





We had our first dusting of snow this year. It wasn't enough to build a snowman, but it was pretty to wake up to. I am sure we will still get to build a snowman or two before the winter is over! Here are the boys and Hunter waiting for the bus in the snow.



That's about it for now! Judd has a Birthday coming up soon and we are making plans for that! Looks like he is going to be having his first slumber party. We could have 6 extra boys here if everyone can make it. Yikes!! Wish me luck! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts