Honesty



Jack received the Character Award for Honesty at school today! We are so proud of him! He didn't know he was getting it, so it was a fun surprise for him when they called his name out at the assembly this morning! (That's why he still has his backpack on - ha!) I made him wear a shirt with a collar to school today and that really confused him. He calls those "Church shirts". Ha!

Here he is receiving his award.



Our "Honest" boy!



Okay, I have to get a little sappy for a minute...

When Jack's teacher e-mailed me to tell me Jack was getting the "Honesty" award, my heart swelled with pride! Sure, he may tell a little white lie here and there when asked if he washed his hands or brushed his teeth. But for the most part, he is a good kid! If he has anything on his chest that is bothering him or any unconfessed sins, he usually confesses them and apologizes to us at bed time. I love that about him! I like that he wants to make things right before he goes to sleep. I love that he wants to be honest! That tells me things are right with him on the inside! :) I love his little heart!

Thank you God, for Jack! Thank you for working in his life even at such a young age! Thank you for his honesty!

Comments

Popular Posts