Summer Time!!!

Summer is in full swing at the Roberts' house!  The boys have only been out of school for a week, but we have already done SO MUCH!

On the last day of school, I surprised the boys with donuts for breakfast and then some summer time treats when they got off the bus!




Mee Maw and Pee Paw came to Tulsa 2 days after school got out!  We were SO EXCITED to have them!

On Saturday, we drove to Gentry, AR (about 1 1/2 hours away) to The Wild Wilderness Drive Through Safari.  It was so much fun!






So sweet!  You weren't supposed to feed them, but who could resist!  We gave them anything we could find in our car (nuts, crackers, chips, etc...)




Look how close the camels would get to your car!  Amazing!  


That mouth!!


Judd fed the Zebra some nuts.  I was too nervous to touch it, but it was right there!  So cool!


This thing scared the mess out of me!  Those eyes!




We didn't get a picture, but the cutest thing we saw was a little monkey caring her baby.  It was so sweet!  I wish I could've gotten a picture of them.  They were too fast, though!

On Sunday, Judd got baptized!  We were so excited that Mee Maw and Pee Paw could be there for it!  I will have more on that in a later post, but here is a picture.


Mee Maw and Pee Paw with Jack in Church waiting for Judd to be baptized.


On Monday, we went to Pee Paw's favorite diner in Tulsa, "5 and Diner".  We went there for breakfast.  It was so good!






This picture makes me laugh!


After breakfast, we headed to OKC to the Cowboy American Heritage Museum.  I'm not a big museum person, but it was a really nice museum.  I think everyone had a good time (especially Mee Maw and Pee Paw!)  Pee Paw LOVES cowboys!














After the museum, we headed to POPS for dinner!  It was a fun experience!


My husband may have bought this one plus another 11 kinds of pop to try!


These made me want to gag!


Well, that's all the pictures I have!  Besides what's mentioned above, we ate at some really good restaurants while they were here, hung out at home and watched movies and ate some more.  The boys enjoyed playing on the water slide Mee Maw and Pee Paw brought them, and they also enjoyed building their new lego sets they bought them, as well.  We had a great time with them, it just went by TOO FAST!  We can't wait to get to see them again in 3 weeks!!!


Comments

Popular Posts