Day 2

Day 2 was ok.  I felt ok, besides a dull headache late afternoon.  My energy was lower than normal, but not terrible.

Here was what my day looked like:

B'fast - Coffee w/ff creamer, protein shake with raspberries and spinach
Snack - greek yogurt, almonds
Lunch - 1 brown rice cake w/almond butter, grapes
Snack - protein shake with strawberries and spinach
Snack - almonds
Dinner - ground turkey with brown rice/quinoa mix, 1/2 avecado, baby carrots
Snack - peach, some of Judd's green apple peel

Water - Not enough!


Exercise -None.  :(

Okay, so things were a little out of sync for me on day 2.  We went to a water park, so I had to switch my lunch and afternoon snack around since I couldn't make a protein shake at the pool.  It worked out, but I prefer to have my shake for lunch or dinner, not a snack.  I was pretty hungry around 4:00, so I had some more almonds.  I should've held off for dinner, but I needed a little something.  All that swimming wore me out (ha!).  About the grapes...I don't think grapes are a good idea when trying to lose weight because they pack lots of sugar.  But, we were at the water park and I was hungry!  It was either have a few of my kid's grapes, or some of my kid's nachos with processed cheese.  I think the grapes were the better choice!  ;)  I should've nixed the after dinner snack, but I ate dinner too early, so I got hungry.  I should've just suffered through it, but I didn't.

As far as exercise goes...I am a morning exerciser!  If it doesn't happen for me in the morning, 9 times out of 10, it won't happen!  I have lots of energy in the morning, but I am running on E by the afternoon/evening.  So, not squeezing in my exercise before the trip to the water park, was a big mistake!

I didn't document my water intake, but I know I didn't get enough!  My scales told me so this morning!  I had a 1/2 pound gain, and I know it is because I am retaining water.

So, for Day 3, I will try to snack less (too many almonds yesterday), I will drink LOTS more water and I WILL exercise!


Comments

Popular Posts