Day 6

Day 6 (Saturday) was not off to a great start.  I woke up with that stinkin' dull headache again.  I resolved not to let it get me down, though!  I put on my cleaning clothes and got busy cleaning house.  I figured that would be a good distraction!  And it was!  :)  I think my headache went away somewhere between cleaning the bathrooms and wiping down the kitchen counters.  I'm not sure, but what I do know is that is finally went away!  Woo-hoo!

We had a date night last night.  We are super romantic!  We went to an early dinner (could've ordered the "early bird special" if they would've had one - ha!).  Then, we made a trip to Whole Foods.  It was still light out when we got home.   LOL!  Told ya it was romantic!  18 years of marriage will do that to ya!  ;)

So, here is my day in a nutshell...

B'fast - coffee, BB-Spinach Shake
Snack - almonds
Lunch - BB-Almond-Spinach Shake
Snack - greek yogurt, 1/4  handfull of cashews
Dinner - We went to "In The Raw"!  (1/2 of an ITR salad, sushi - subbed brown rice and avocado instead of cream cheese)  It was SO YUMMY and pretty healthy too!  :)


P.S.  I even tried Bart's sushi roll with seared tuna and eel.  Not sure what got into me!  I must've been starving!  ;)  Oh, and it was pretty good (until I started thinking about the eel)!

Exercise - mini body pump at home
Water - Not sure.  Probably not enough.

So, that's it!  Not bad for a Saturday!

On to Day 7!!

P.S.  I didn't have a headache when I woke up this morning!  Ya-hoo!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts