Day 8 - Not As Planned

I am a girl with a schedule.  I work best with consistency and a routine.  Yesterday, my routine was rocked by me sleeping til 7:20 (I like to be up by 6:30) and by the Dish Network guy getting here early and staying here for over 3 hours.

I normally work out in the morning, but I didn't get to since the Dish Network guy got here bright and early and didn't leave until lunch time.  When he left, I had to make a trip to the grocery store in the 108 degree temps so my kids could eat lunch and so I could replenish my spinach supply (it's a necessity around here).  By the time I got back, I was starving and zapped of energy from the heat.  So, exercise did not happen for me.  I took the kids to the pool in the evening and I had planned on swimming some laps, but there were way too many people there last night for me to show off my Olympic swimming skills!  ;)

So, here is my "out of routine" day:

B'fast - coffee, BB shake
Snack - brown rice cake w/almond butter, greek yogurt, almonds
Late Lunch -choc- raspberry-spinach shake
Snack - cashews
Dinner - brown Rice with black beans, salsa and avocado, homemade kale chips (and Gas X for dessert ;)
Snack - apple

Exercise - Does lugging in groceries in 108 degree temps count?  Or, treading water while holding on to a float for 30 min?  Yeah, I didn't think so.

Water - Not enough (shocker!)

Day 9...Starts now!

Comments

Popular Posts