Week 1 in the Books!

Do you hear that?  That's a choir of angels singing the hallelujah chorus!!  I made it through week 1!  Ya-hoo!!!!!!!!!

Now, let's talk about Day 7.  Day 7 wasn't too bad.  I had a tiny bit of a dull headache around lunch time, but nothing too bad.  We made it a "1 shake day" just to switch it up a bit since it was Sunday.  I think I would've rather had a shake instead of the dinner I had, though.  It wasn't that good.

B'fast - coffee, strawberry shake (no spinach, we were out), brown rice cake w/almond butter
Snack - none
Lunch - grilled chicken, salad with balsamic vinegar
Snack - Organic, gluten free snack bar
Snack - Cashews
Dinner - 2 eggs plus 1 egg white, 1 piece of gluten free, taste fee bread w/ a smidge of all natural blackberry spread
Snack - plum, cashews

Exercise - Does walking around the Tulsa Home and Garden Show count?  I didn't think so.  ;)

Water - Didn't measure.  Not enough, I am sure.

So, here we go!  It's the start of week 2!  Hooray!!  I'm stoked!!  I am starting to feel better and my skin is looking better too!  I will make this a good week!  I will exercise more!  I will drink more water!  I will make good choices!

Let's do it!

Comments

Popular Posts