Cleanse Catch Up

So, I may or may not have been avoiding this post.  I don't even know what day I am on.  I think it's Day 22 or 23.  Not sure.  All I know is Day 19 went well, but Day 20 - 22, not as good.

I really didn't do that bad.  I could've done a lot worse!  I managed to eat a healthy breakfast and a semi-healthy lunch while in OKC.  Dinner is where I got off track the most.  I may have had a bite, or 2 or 10 of some things I know better than eating.  I didn't beat myself up over it, though, because I knew I was going to "cheat" a little.  The good news is, I got myself up both Saturday and Sunday morning and worked out on the elliptical before the boys woke up.  We also did lots of walking at the museum and the zoo.  So, I'm hoping I didn't gain any weight.  I am going to weigh tomorrow morning, so we will see.

I am back on track today.  Going to finish what I started.  So, here's to Day 23 - 30!  I can do it!

Comments

Popular Posts