Day 10 - Let's Do it Again!

It sort of feels like Ground Hog Day as far as my eating goes.  I stick to pretty much the same thing every day, with a variation here and there.  Guess that's good for right now.  I do better when I don't have too many choices.  I plan to incorporate chicken into my diet, but it is just too hot to cook in the oven right now and our grill needs more gas.  Bart is going to replace it the weekend.  I can't wait!  I love to grill!

B'fast - coffee, van/peach/spinach shake
Snack - brown rice cake w/almond butter, greek yogurt
Lunch - choc/bb/ban/pb2/spinach shake
Snack - cashews
Dinner - shrimp stir fry w/brown rice and veggies topped with avocado (Not a kit!  Homemade!)

Exercise:  body pump, stair runs
Water: at least 80 ounces

I am feeling a little "lighter" today.  My "weigh day" is tomorrow.  I am really hoping for a 3 pound loss.  I won't lie, if I don't see that, I will be disappointed.  My goal is to drink LOTS of water today, so water retention is not an excuse when I weigh in the morning.  We will see....

Day 11.  Here we go!



Comments

Popular Posts