Day 12

I took the boys to the movies today.  I was a little nervous.  Movies and snacking go hand in hand for me!  I knew when I smelled the popcorn, my mouth would start to water.  I packed some almonds and a Larabar (from Whole Foods) in my purse, just in case. At first, I was fine.  As time went on, though, I got hungry and I could hear everyone's candy wrappers and smell that heavenly popcorn.  I was so glad I had a snack with me!  It was just what I needed to get me through!

B'fast - coffee, straw/peach/van shake, brown rice cake w/almond butter
Snack - almonds, Larabar
Lunch -  pb2/choc/ban shake
Snack - cashews
Dinner - chicken, black bean, brown rice bowl with guac (from Chipotle)

Exercise:  None (It was a rushed morning to meet friends at the movies).  No excuse, though!  I had all afternoon.

Water:  Good question.  I didn't measure.  I did ok, but could've done better.  I saw this today and laughed! I need to print it out and tape it so I can see it every day!


I am feeling so much better now!  I have much more energy in the mornings!  The afternoons still hit me like a brick sometimes, though.  My energy starts to fade around 3:00.  I try to do most everything I need to do for the day in the morning because I know I will be on "E" in the afternoon/evening.  It's much better than it was that first week and even better than last week.  I am hoping it gets better each day/week!  I need my energy!

On to Day 13 (Saturday)!  We are going to cook out on Saturday.  I think I will be fine as long as I skip the bread!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts