Day 14

Day 14 was a Sunday.  Sundays are not usually "good" eating days for me.  I am trying to change that, though.  We decided to go to Jason's after Church because Jack has begged for it for 3 weeks.  He loves the broccoli-cheese soup (well, except for the broccoli part).  Silly boy!  We usually only go there if we skip second hour, so we can get there at 11:00.  Otherwise, it is way too crowded and the salad bar we like so much is picked over (blek)!  Well, it was just as we expected....picked over and crowded!  We ended up making a salad and taking it home since there was no place to sit.  It worked out fine in the end because Bart and I heated up a left over hamburger patty from the night before to eat with our salad.  We ate lunch so late.  We were starving!  I had planned to make this my meal for the day and have a shake for dinner.  Well, after taking Jack to a B'day party and running an errand, I got home too late.  I didn't want a shake.  I wanted food again.  That's the reason for my weird dinner (see below).

Today is Monday and I will get back to my "norm"!  I'm actually looking forward to it!  I will weigh tomorrow and see where I stand.

B'fast - coffee, choc/bb/ban/pb2/spinach shake
Snack - none
Lunch - 3/4 patty (left over), BIG salad, 1 organic seeded flatbread, pickle
Snack - protein bar (homemade)
Dinner - protein bar (homemade), bean chips w/salsa, cashews and dried cranberries

Exercise - None
Water - Not enough

2 weeks down!  I'm at the half way mark!  Ya-hoo!

Comments

Popular Posts