Day 15 - Roll with the punches!

Today didn't go as planned in the eating department.  I had to work this morning so I missed my morning workout.  Then, we met friends at the pool at 12:00, so that messed up my shake for lunch.  I ended up having one of the protein bars I made on Sunday for snack and then again for lunch because it was quick and easy.  As far as dinner goes...I had planned on turkey-rice bowls, but I didn't have the seasoning for the turkey and I don't think it would be good without it.  My next choice was turkey burgers (without the bread) but I was missing something for those too.  I also considered chicken, but I didn't take any out of the freezer.  So....that left me looking in the freezer to see what I had frozen for another time.  And what did I find?  MEATLOAF!  Yum-O!  I happen to make a pretty darn good meatloaf.  However, it IS NOT cleanse approved!  But, desperate measures....  I was not about to go to the store in this heat with my 2 hungry boys!  So, we had meatloaf and it was good!  I must make up for it tomorrow, though (extra exercise and water)!  I will also postpone weighing until Wed since I just pumped my body full of sodium.  Not cool.

B'fast - coffee, bb/van/spinach shake
Snack - protein bar (homemade)
Lunch - protein bar (homemade), watermelon, bean chips w/salsa
Snack - none
Dinner - meatloaf, rice/quinoa mix, broccoli

Water:  At least 74 ounces

Now, off to get in a quick work out to work off the meatloaf I ate for dinner and then shower and bed!

Day 16 is next!

Side note...I ended up having a pretty good workout at 8:00PM which is not like me at all!  I am a morning exerciser.  I found my inner energy and went for it.  I feel like I burned that meatloaf off!  Whew!




Comments

Popular Posts