Day 16

I'm not sure why, but I was hungry for most of Day 16.  I just could not shake it.  I kept trying to distract myself so I wouldn't think about food.  It was a hard day (eating wise).

B'fast - coffee, ban/bb/pb2/choc/spinach shake
Snack - greek yogurt, brown rice cake with almond butter
Lunch - strawberry/van/spinach shake
Snack - nuts, dried cranberries
Dinner - turkey, brown rice/quinoa bowl w/avocado, watermellon
Snack - peach

Exercise:  Quick body pump at home
Water:  ?  About 60 ounces.  Not enough.

weigh in...

So, I decided to weigh and I was a little disappointed.  I was hoping to be down another pound, but I wasn't.  I am the same as I was when I weighed on Friday (down 5).  I'm pretty sure I had a few too many homemade protein bars over the weekend.  They are pretty yummy and I tend to not be able to stay away when I make them.  I won't be making any more of those for a while.  I also have not exercised as much since Friday, or had enough water. I will strive to have more water and workout harder the rest of this week.    I will also stay away from the protein bars (and the meatloaf)!  ;)

Ironically, the weight I am now seems to always be the weight I get stuck on.  It seems like when I see this number on the scales, I plateau.  Not sure why, but getting under my current weight is no easy task.  In the past, I had to mix things up to lose more weight.  I am going to try increasing water and exercise and decreasing my snacks, first.  If that doesn't work, I may have to take a day or 2 "off" the cleanse to jump start my metabolism again.  I did this in the past and then got right back to business and I saw a drop in my weight.  I really don't want to do that, though, because I don't know if I am strong enough to take a day or 2 "off" yet.  I'm going to see how this week goes and then decide.

On to day 17!

Comments

Popular Posts