Day 17 - Bottomless Pit

That's what I have felt like today.  2 days in a row!  Why am I so hungry???  It's making me mad!  I cannot seem to stop thinking about food.  I am embarrassed to show my food journal from yesterday, but I want to keep it real, so....

B'fast - coffee, bb/choc/ban/pb2/spinach shake
Snack - none
Lunch - raspberry/choc/spinach shake
Snack - almonds, greek yogurt
Snack - plum, homemade protein bar (Must get rid of these - I can't stay away!)
Dinner - hamburger patty with mustard (no bread), corn  (Bart was out of town, so I thought I'd eat up the leftovers.)
Snack - another piece of homemade protein bar, few cashews

Go ahead...Oink at me!  I deserve it!  I ate way too much yesterday!  I am happy to say, I am done with the homemade protein bars.  I can't make those anymore.  I just can't seem to stay out of them.  This batch wasn't even that great, but I guess I just liked it for a change.  I knew they were in there and weren't off limits to me, so I kept wanting them.  Ugh.  I must work on my self control.  Apparently, I have none.

Exercise:  Cardio mix up (bike, boxing, stair runs)

Water:  about 80 ounces

I have to do better on day 18.  Praying for self control and strength.



Comments

Popular Posts