Day 25

Today was a BUSY day!  I worked, had to go up to Judd's school twice and had to go to the store.  It was crazy!  I managed to keep my diet pretty good despite the craziness.  I also squeezed in a little exercise this morning.

B'fast - coffee, shake w/strawberries (out of spinach)  :(
snack - rice cake w/Erin's homemade almond butter Yum!
Lunch - black bean chips w/salsa, shake w/PB2 and bananas
Snack - plain rice cake, greek yogurt
Snack - cashews
Dinner - rot chicken, salad

Exercise - short (20 min) cardio with 1 set of abs and pushups
Water - I have no idea.  Not enough.

Weigh in...

So, I weighed this morning.  I was down another pound.  I feel sure I would've been down 2 more pounds had I not taken a break last weekend while in OKC.  I am a little bummed at myself, I must admit.  I have lost a total of 6 pounds.  6 is good, but 8 would be better.  I only have 5 days left of my 30 day cleanse.  I am contemplating how I am going to lose the last 4 pounds I was hoping to lose this month.  I always seem to plateau where I am right now.  I may extend my cleanse another week.  I'm not quite sure yet.  I know if I had stuck to the rules the entire month, I would be down those 10 pounds already.  But, when you make your own rules, things don't always go as planned and you may learn a lesson or 2.  What I do know, is that I feel SO MUCH better than I did 25 days ago!  My pants feel looser and I don't feel bloated.  I love that!  I feel stronger and healthier.  My skin looks better and I have more confidence.

Heading into the weekend, I have to make sure and stay focused.  I need to have tunnel vision so I can finish what I've started!  I can do this!  I know I can!  I will keep telling myself this every time I want to cheat.  It's not worth it, right?

Tunnel vision!!


Comments

Popular Posts