Day 9 - Glad That's Behind! ;)

Hardy Har Har!  But, I AM so glad Day 9 is behind me, because that means I am moving on to Day 10!  Woo-Hoo!

In a way, I want to fly through this cleanse.  But then again, I don't.  That's because the day the cleanse is over for me, also happens to be my boys first day of school.  :(  So, for that reason, I don't want it to fly by.  I am not ready to send them back to school just yet!  :(  I love having them home with me.  But, let's not talk about that right now, or I'll be in tears and this will become a mushy post about how much I love my boys instead of about day 9 on the cleanse.  ;)

So, here is my day...

B'fast - coffee, van/peach/spinach shake (Yum!)
Snack - brown rice cake with almond butter
Lunch - bb/banana/spinach/pb2 shake (Bart's favorite), almonds
Snack - greek yogurt, cashews
Dinner - turkey/rice/bean bowls w/avocado
Snack - peach

Exercise:  cardio mix up (bike, stair climbs, boxing)

Water: 100 ounces!!

Yes, ma'am you read that right!)  I finally reached my ultimate water goal (thanks to my friend, Erin, for giving me a little push!)  I pretty much lived in the bathroom, but I did it and I was so proud of myself!  :)  Another bonus was that I felt full after dinner, so I wasn't as hungry.  Drinking that much water made me not want to eat as much.  That's always a plus for me!  :)

Day 10...


Comments

Popular Posts