Fun at the OKC Omniplex


We interrupt this cleanse, for a weekend getaway to Oklahoma City!  

What a fun weekend with my boys!  We had so much fun at the Omniplex.  We will be going back again in the future for sure!

Here are some pictures from the science museum.  It was so much better than what we were expecting!  It was huge!  We spent 5 hours there.  The boys loved it

(The quality of my pictures is terrible since they were all taken with my iphone.  Shame on me for not bringing my camera!!)






A little segway training, anyone?


Mom by day, mall cop by night!  ;)






Who wouldn't want to try out a bed of nails?


Honey, I shrunk the kids!






Flight simulator

After spending 5 hours at the science museum, we drug the boys to the outlet mall for some back-to-school shopping.  It was 100+ degrees and SO crowded!  An outdoor mall was not the best idea.  It was a looooong day and the boys were not in the best of moods by then.  It was probably the fastest shopping trip ever!  I'm not even sure what all I bought.  

We met Brad and Amy for dinner at the OKC Stockyards that night.  All 3 boys caught a nap in the car while waiting on them.  Ha!  Judd is asleep too.  He just wouldn't fit in the picture.  


Shame on me for not getting a picture with Brad and Amy.  Boo!  Owen and Ashlyn were with their grandparents in CA, so we didn't get to see them this time.  It was great catching up with Brad and Amy over dinner, though!  We just love them! 

We went to the zoo on Sunday.  It was a nice zoo, but SO VERY HOT!  It really was too hot to be outside unless you were in a pool.  We will wait for Spring or Fall to do that again.  I will also make sure and wear tennis shoes next time.  Flip flops were not the best idea.












What a fun weekend with my boys!  I love making memories with them.  Now it's time to get ready for school to start back.  We have 1 week and 3 days left of summer.  Ready or not, school is just around the corner!


Comments

Popular Posts