You Did What?!

Ya'll know that post I just wrote about my sweet 6 year old?  Well, it's a good thing I wrote that before he got into trouble today.  Otherwise, my tone would've been a whole lot different!

I was out in the driveway and I saw something nasty looking that looked like soggy food.  I asked what it was, and to my surprise, it was what was left of the neighbor's ice cream cone from the day before. 

My sweet, innocent, little 6 year old went up to the neighbor and knocked his ice cream cone right out of his hands FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO BE MEAN!

This did not sit well with me at all!  The neighbor and Jack have had their differences, but still....  NOT OKAY!  Oh, and did I mention the neighbor is 3 years older than Jack?  Yeah, that didn't faze Jack in the least.

So, after having a conversation with Jack, I had him write the neighbor a letter and hand deliver it with a verbal apology.  He did not like walking the "walk of shame" one little bit!  I sure hope he learned his lesson!


I am documenting this, so I can share it with your son one day, Jack, when you can't believe he would do something like that!  I'll just sit back and laugh!


Comments

Popular Posts