A Fishin' We Will Go!

Bart and the boys went on a canoe/fishing trip Saturday with some other guys from Church.  They had a great time!  I would've taken a ton of pictures had I been there, but I wasn't.  I begged Bart to take pictures. I got 1, but that's it.  Ha!



It was a beautiful day!  The weather was PERFECT!  They almost caught several fish.  They had lots of fun!  If I had been with them, I would've taken lots more pics, but I wasn't, so I'll have to take their word for it about the fish.  ;)

P.S.  I kept sending Bart text messages throughout the day that looked something like this...

Reminder...Sunscreen!
Reminder......take pictures!

Reminder...Sunscreen!
Reminder......take pictures!


Reminder...Sunscreen!
Reminder......take pictures!

LOL!  As you can see, I only got 1 picture, so the reminders didn't help too much.  On the plus side, though, they didn't get sunburned!  ;)




Comments

Popular Posts