Company's Comin'!

Ok, so they already came, and boy did the time fly by while they were here!  

Mee Maw and Pee Paw made the long drive to Tulsa to see us again!  They are so sweet to do that.  We know first hand how long that drive is.  

We enjoyed lots of yummy food, did some shopping, drove out to the country and just hung out with them.  It was so nice having them here!  

Here are a few pics (from my phone) of our time with them.  Do I ever take pictures any other way these days?  Um, no!  That's why they are all so blurry.  I really should get my camera back out at some point.  But for now, I give you Mee Maw and Pee Paw in iphone pics:

Here we are eating at Chuy's (Yum!).  Thanks for taking the picture, Allison!  :)


Stocking up at Livesay Orchards!




We stopped for lunch atThe Peach Barn.


Mee Maw loves her a good looking cowboy!  ;)




My cute cowboy!


My boys.  "Not another picture, Mom!"  ;)


Me and my sweet father-in-law!  He really is the best!  I wouldn't trade him for the world!  :)


We had so much fun with Mee Maw and Pee Paw!  It just went by too fast!  We miss them already!

Comments

Popular Posts