It's My Birthday!


It's my Birthday, it's my Birthday!  Gonna Par-tay, 'cuz it's my Birthday!  

That's what I've been singing all weekend!  ;)

I turned 39 on Friday! (GASP!)  It's been fun celebrating!  Between all of the facebook wishes, cards, gifts, calls, texts, food, etc.... I have been spoiled big time!  What a lucky girl I am!  My friends and family have made me feel extra special this weekend!

Here are some pics from the weekend (all from my phone, so they are a little blurry).

My sweet Friend, Amy, took me to lunch at Mimi's Cafe on Friday after doing a little shopping at some of our favorite shops!  Amy hates having her picture made.  Don't tell her I posted it here!  Shhhhh!  It will be our little secret!  ;)


And here I am!


Side note...Our hands look huge in these pictures!  I am not sure why.  LOL!

I got some sweet cards from family and friends.  One of my favorites was from Melissa Lynn.  She even drew a picture of me.  Can you tell it's me?

The glasses gave it away!  ;)

After lunch, I came home and got out my Fall decorations.  I couldn't wait any longer!  The weather was "Fall like" so I decided to do it.  A little early?  Probably!  But, who cares.  I just LOVE Fall!


Bart was out of town, so the boys and I just ordered a pizza for dinner and then Jack took me to get Cherry Berry!  Judd didn't want to go, but Jack jumped at the opportunity to treat me to one of my favorite treats!  Too bad he left his wallet at home and I had to pay!  ;)




On Saturday, I did a little shopping and then the boys took me to The Melting Pot Saturday night.  It was Judd and Jack's first time to have fondue.  They loved it (especially the chocolate)!




That's not a ghost in the picture below, It's the steam from the fondue.  Or, is it a ghost?  Could be!  You never know!  ;)


Yum!

We walked around the Riverwalk a little after dinner.




What a fun Birthday!  I am so blessed!  I can't believe this was my last Birthday to be able to say I am "in my 30's".  Here's to regular mammograms and extra wrinkle cream starting next year!

Yikes!

Comments

Popular Posts