Thanksgiving in Mobile!




We started our long trip to Mobile after work on the Friday before Thanksgiving (also Jack's Birthday).  We stayed the night in Pine Bluff.  We got up early the next morning and continued on to Mobile.  We made a pit stop in Clinton, though, to see Uncle Bill and Aunt Donna and Papa Russ!



When we got to Mobile, Mimi had burgers, presents and a chocolate sheet cake waiting for Jack's Birthday!  He was in heaven!


Kamryn spent the night with us that night!  These two monkeys had a blast together!  When I went to check on them that night, they were both sleeping in the same bed.  So cute!


We went to Church with Matt and Kristie on Sunday, and then went to lunch with Mimi and Big Daddy at the Boiling Pot!  Yum!

My handsome boy on the way to Church!


Cousin love!  :)






I caught my dad before he went on his EARLY morning walk Monday morning.  LOL!  I think it was in the 40's.  Imagine if it had been below freezing!  LOL!


We headed over to Mee Maw and Pee Paw's house on Monday morning.  We had a great time there, as well!

No trip to Mobile would be complete if we didn't go to Big Time Diner!  Yum-O!




The boys and I love to hang out on M and P's patio.  It's so nice out there!  Max likes it too!






The next day, we went to play laser tag and to see a movie.  We also went to eat at a dive in Fairhope called  Old 27 Grill.  It was a cute little place and very good!


Some of my sweet girls!  :)










We met Chandley for lunch at Chataway's the next day!  It was great to see her!


On Thanksgiving Day, we went with the Roberts' to the Country Club for lunch and then ate again with my parents that night.  I am pretty sure I gained 3 pounds that day!  Ha!









This picture of Ronnie cracks me up!  He NEVER smiles for pictures!  LOL!








After lunch, Mee Maw and Pee Paw had cake and B'Day presents for Jack at home!  I think the boy celebrated his Birthday for an entire week!  Ha!

On to the Dreher's!

I think I was pictured out by that time.  I only have 2 from that night.  My Mom fixed some of my favorite things, though!  It was delicious!  She even surprised me with a red velvet cake!!!  She must love me a lot!  ;)




On Black Friday, my Mom, sister and I went out for a little shopping!  We had a great time!


B'fast at Panera!


That night, we met with Chandley and Mandy at The Shed for one last meal before heading home.  We had never been there before.  It was really good!  This was Jack's favorite part!


Aren't the seats fun?!  It's a college hang out and you can tell!


We loaded up the mean green machine and headed home the next morning, bright and early!  It was a busy, but fun week!  We were so thankful to get to spend it with family!

I think we wore the boys out!  What do you think?


That's it! Happy Thanksgiving 2012!


Comments

Popular Posts