Hats, Gloves and Jackets...Oh MY!

It FINALLY snowed in Tulsa!

A good snow too!

 It started coming down this morning on our way to school.  It kept coming, and coming, and coming!  We ended up getting at least 2 inches!  It was so pretty!  I just wish it would've happened yesterday when the boys were out of school.  Which brings me to a funny story.

I was getting so excited watching the snow come down this morning after I dropped the boys off at school.  I decided to text Judd a couple a bunch of pictures at school so he could see!  I figured he either had his phone turned off or on silent and he would get them later.  I was wrong!  Eeeeeek!  I got a call from Judd who was IN THE OFFICE because his phone kept making noises and he got it taken away.  OOPS!  Let's just say, Judd was not very happy with me!  I had to go up to the school and sign a warning paper to get his phone back.  The next time he gets caught, he gets detention.  The bad part is, it was all my fault!!!!!!  Yikes!  Not my greatest Mom moment!  I'll be handing over the "Mom of the Year" trophy to someone else this year!  ;)  He wasn't happy with me when he got home from school, but thankfully, he was very forgiving.  :)  Love you Judd!

Tammy was nice enough to cover for me for an hour so I could take the boys sledding before all of the snow melted away!  It was cold, but fun!  I am afraid a lot of the snow was gone by the time we got to the big hill.  They still had fun, though!

Here is proof that we had snow...











I feel like our Winter is complete now!

Bring on Spring!  :)


Comments

Popular Posts