Jack's Special Day

The boys are out of school today and tomorrow.  Judd got to go to the Church today for a fun 6th grade day.  They went to Incredible Pizza and did some other fun stuff.  Jack was pretty jealous.   Poor thing was stuck at home with me.  So, I decided to make it a fun day for him too!  

Here are some pics from our fun day together...

We started the day with his favorite breakfast at "the egg souffle' place" (aka Panara).  ;)



Next stop....Chuck E. Cheese for some games, because I love him THAT MUCH!  ;)




He still had a $16 gift card from his Birthday, so I took him to Toys-R-Us to pick out a Lego set.  


After a quick stop at Walmart and Kohl's, I told him we could pick him up some lunch and head home.  He was ready to get home.  He wasn't really hungry yet after his big breakfast, so we just picked up a milkshake for lunch!  Why not?  ;)


I love getting to spend one-on-one time with my boys!  It was a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts