Party Time!

I was in charge of Jack's Valentine's Day party at school.

It was a fun party!  The kids played several "Minute to Win It" type games with candy hearts.  They also had snacks and did a craft. I didn't get many pictures since I was constantly delegating or doing something to help.  The mom's were all great to pitch in and help!  It was a fun time!


I do have to share a little funny, though....

Over the years of planning parties, being the Homeroom Mom, etc... I have heard some funny stuff.  This one takes the cake in my book for sure, though.

I asked a Mom to send in a box of sugar cookies with icing (the kind in the bakery with sprinkles).  You know the Loft House cookies?   This was her reply to my e-mail...

"Hi Tonya.  I'm sorry I didn't respond to your e-mail earlier.  I got the sugar cookie mix and can of icing today.  Do I need to make the cookies, or just send in the mix and icing?"

You have got to be kidding me.

Oh. My. Goodness.

She was serious!!!!!!

I wanted to say, "Oh, just send in the mix and I'll bring my Easy Bake Oven up to the school and whip them up for you during the party."

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, I didn't say that.  But, come on people!  Are you kidding me?

I am still laughing about that one 5 days later!  Haha!

People never cease to amaze me!  ;)


Side note....

My Jack LOVED all the yummy Valentine's chocolates he got from us, his grandparents and friends.  :)



Comments

Popular Posts