Trust, Redemption, Purpose




I got to go on our church's annual women's conference this past weekend.  It was such a great weekend!  I really enjoyed getting to get away, meet new women in the church, and getting refreshed in the word.  It was so nice.

Our view from the cabins we stayed in.  So beautiful.


Our room!


Me and my roomie!  We stayed up way too late laughing and talking, but it was a blast!  So fun!


They gave out door prizes.  Well, when they announced they were giving away tickets to "Tulsa's Gospel Best", Amy and I both were whispering, "Please don't pick us!  Please don't pick us!"  We got so tickled.  Well, low and behold, the next name that was called out was MINE!  LOL!  I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes.  That was the last concert on the planet I wanted to go to!  You probably had to be there to truly appreciate it, but we laughed and laughed about it!


Here we are the next morning.  Such a pretty view!


I was so thankful for this weekend.  I needed it.  God spoke to me through our speaker and in our small groups.  I really felt the Holy Spirit near me and that is exactly what I needed!

Our group...




Comments

Popular Posts