Muddy Buddies


We have construction going on down the street.  A new house is being built.  And we have had lots of rain.  You know what that means......MUD!  (Otherwise known as a boy's playground!)

The boys went out to ride their scooters yesterday when it stopped raining.  When I went out to call them in, I couldn't find them.  Turns out, they had gone to check out the new house play in the mud down the street and they went and got themselves stuck!

Oh, and guess what they were wearing??  MY cute rain boots!!!!

I could've beat them both.  But instead, I went and got my camera.





It took them about 30 minutes (at least) to get all of the mud off of my boots.  I wouldn't let them come in until they were squeaky clean.

Boys!

I do love them!

Mud and all!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts