Mother's Day 2013



I had a great Mother's Day!  My boys spoiled me rotten!  I am so very blessed to have all 3 of them!

The sun was bright, but here we are at lunch after Church.


2 of my favorites!


Me and my other favorite!


Here is my Mother's Day card Jack made for me!  These are my favorite things to get on Mother's Day!  ;)





I asked to go on a hike for Mother's Day.  It was the perfect weather for a hike at Red Bud Nature Center!



My monkeys!


Taking a little break.


Lots of rocks to climb on at Red Bud!


Another picture, Mom??  Didn't we just do that??


I overheard Jack complaining about taking so many pictures.  Then I heard Judd tell him to just do it since it's Mother's Day!  Ha!








I am so blessed to get to be Judd and Jack's Mom!  Thank you, Lord, for your blessings!

Comments

Popular Posts