Beach Bound!



We met Anti, Kathy and the kids for a fun day at the beach on Tuesday!  We had a great time!  The weather was so nice that day!  Perfect beach weather!

No beach trip of ours is complete without a "quick" stop at the outlet mall on the way.  The kids were so excited about it!  Can you tell?


Ha ha!  I know...Mean, right?  In our defense, we actually were very quick that day!  We were done in less than an hour.  In the past, it has taken us a couple of hours.  The kids (and our bank account) were glad it was a quick stop this time!  ;)

On to the beach.....

The jellyfish were TERRIBLE that day, so we have more sand pictures than normal.  The tide wasn't too bad, so the kids did enjoy playing in the water until the jellyfish started stinging.  That was no fun.  Thankfully, our group only got a couple of stings, and they weren't bad ones.

My little "surfer" dude!  :)


Me and my sis! 



Catching some waves with cousins!




My two cuties!



My new, cute bag Tammy gave me!  It's perfect for sunscreen, my phone, $, etc...  I love it! 



Look close and you can see one of those pesky jellyfish!  Yuck!



Digging for gold, china, or something!  Not sure, but it kept him busy for hours!  ;)


Kris and Kam!  :)


Sweet Lilly and Kathy!  Loved seeing them!  :)


Another picture??  Seriously, Mom!


Still digging....


Let's bury Jack!


 Jack LOVED this!  This is one of about 3 times that everyone buried him!  Ha!


Hey Jack!  :)


The girls!


The other girls!  (Mom and her sister!)  :)


It was a great day!  Fun was had by all!  Love getting to make these memories with my boys! 


We missed you, Bart!

Comments

Popular Posts