Camp!

Judd went to camp last week!  He was SO EXCITED because camp is extra fun when you are a 6th grader!  They are getting ready to join the youth group soon, so they make it extra special for the 6th graders!

We are blessed to know several of the adults that went, including the children's minister's wife.  I loved seeing the pictures they posted on facebook for the parent's to see!  :)

Here is Judd and Hunter getting ready to load the buses and head out to camp!  This was their 3rd year to go!


You can see some of the 6th grade boys in the background of this picture (Judd is wearing a red shirt).


This must've been right after showers.  They look fresh and clean here!  :)


It was obviously hot!


This picture of Judd with Jackson and Ms. Danielle, totally cracks me up.  This was obviously first thing in the morning.  I told Judd before he left to make sure and wet his hair in the mornings (the kid wakes up with some serious bed head).  Well, you can see in the picture that he wet it, but apparently forgot to use the brush he packed!  ;)


They had a talent show on Saturday night.  One of my friends drove up to see it.  She sent me a text that said, "I see your kid.  He is dancing!".  WHAT?!?! I didn't believe it, so she sent me proof!  LOL!  I tried posting the video, but wasn't able to.  It was so funny, and so unlike my child!  Haha!  He was obviously having a blast!

We are so thankful for a church that invests so much into our kids!  Thank you FBCBA!  Jud had a great time!

Comments

Popular Posts