Jack's Special Weekend

While Judd was at camp, we tried to do some fun things with Jack, so he would feel special too!  I dedicated Friday to him.  He made me promise not to look at my computer that day!  ;)

We started the day with a trip to Target to get a Lego set he had been saving up for.  He had also been begging me for a white sleeveless t-shirt every since we got back from Mobile.  After questioning him about it, we realized he meant a "wife beater" t-shirt.  LOL!  I have NO IDEA where he comes up with this stuff! So, I made his day when I bought him a pack of wife beaters at Target! 

Here he is modeling his new "wife beater"!  Yeeeeee Haw!



This is what he had in mind when he asked for one. That boy!


Yes, we are rednecks!  ;)

Max, and his new bone Jack insisted on getting him at the store!  :)



After Target, we went to see "Turbo".  It was really cute.  We came home after that for a little while and he worked on his new Lego set a little.  When Bart got home, we went to get him sized for his football jersey and then went to eat at Chili's (his choice).  

On Saturday, the 3 of us went for a swim and just took it easy during the day.  



We took Jack to Dave & Buster's for dinner and some games.  He and Bart both had fun!  We finished the day with ice cream at Braum's!  Yum!  




We finished our weekend by going to Life Church for their "At the Movies" series.  It was.....interesting!  ;)  We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Craig Grochel, but the music is a little much for us.  ;)  Jack said, "Mom, I can feel the music in my chest!".  Haha!  He later told Judd we went to see a real band while he was at camp.  LOL!  Jack insisted I take a picture of the shark in the foyer at Life.


We had a good time spoiling our youngest a little!  I love when we can have one on one time with the boys!  I think it's good for them too!  :)




Comments

Popular Posts