This and That


This is a "catch up" post!  I need to post some things so I will be ready to post our "back to school" post on Thursday.  It's coming quickly!  Ready, or not!

We had some friends over for a little fishing and swimming.  The fishing lasted all of about 15 minutes.  The kids were way more interested in chasing frogs!  Ha!  Thank you Kristi for bringing (and baiting) the worms!  It was very fascinating!  ;)








It just so happened to be Leanne's Birthday when they were over, so I picked up some cupcakes to surprise her!  I think they were a hit!  






Jack went to Braden's house to play last week.  His mom, Shapley, sent me this picture when they went to get snow cones.  Jack was SO EXCITED to get to go to Braden's house ALL DAY!



Judd got new glasses this week!  You can't really tell from the picture, but he was pretty excited to get new ones!  ;)  He just doesn't like having his picture taken.  It's the age, I suppose!  ;)



Bart and I had a date night last weekend.  We got sushi at In the Raw.  I tried a new roll this time and it was sooooo good!


After sushi, we went to Cosmo's for dessert.  Yum!  This was the s'more brownie.  We didn't realize it was "National S'more Day" when we ordered it.  Ha!  Who comes up with that stuff anyway?


On the waitress' recommendation, we also ordered this.  It is a strawberry/white chocolate macadamia nut cookie sundae.  Oh My!  It was delicious!


Jacob and Judd have been working with Jack on learning to ride his bike.  He's getting closer.  I hope he can do it before school starts!  


Jack is playing flag football this year!  I love football, so I am so glad he is playing!  They are the Vikings!








On a whim, I decided to make rolls and cinnamon rolls this weekend.  I'm not sure what got into me.


They turned out pretty good!  Some were a little "doughy".  I think they were slightly undercooked.  But overall, they were good.  The boys (all 3) loved them and that's what counts!  :) 


Jack has become quite the little helper in the kitchen.  He helped make dinner again this past week.  It was sloppy joes and he thought it was the best meal ever!  It was pretty good, as far as sloppy joes goes!  :)


Can you tell me what's wring with this picture?  LOL!  Bart said he was supervising!  Ha!


I guess that catches us up to date.  We are sucking the life out of these last few days of summer!  We plan to make every moment count!  3 more days!!


Comments

Popular Posts