"It's the Final Countdown"

I have had that song in my head all day long thinking about Saturday, the day I turn the dreaded 4-0!  Eeeeeeek!  I am determined to make it a good thing, though, and not a bad thing!  

Some people are giving me a hard time.  My dear sister sent me this text early this morning....


We are going to dinner with some friends on Saturday.  We were talking about where we should go.  Amber said I should pick since it's my Birthday.  Todd sent me this message this morning...


He turns 43 on Tuesday, so he can't say anything! 

Not everyone is giving me a hard time.  Amy is taking me to lunch and for a pedicure tomorrow.  And look what was delivered to my house this afternoon!



These were from Sacha, Steve and Melissa Lynn!  Was that sweet, or what?!  I was shocked!  Can you see the number "40" is made out of pineapple?  And the chocolate covered fruit is to die for!  Oh!  My!  :)

I feel loved!  :)

Bring on 40!  I am ready!

Comments

Popular Posts