Labor Day Weekend

We had a nice Labor Day weekend.  I love having my boys home for an extra day!  Jack didn't have a football game on Saturday, so we got to be lazy and wear our PJ's later than we normally do.  It was pretty nice!  We were excited about Alabama's first football game!  I made some yummy football snacks and we watched the game at home.  



Our football food!  Yum!



Not pictured...fudge pie and ice cream!  Yum-O!

After Church on Sunday, Bart asked me to go with him and the boys to the shooting range.  I could think of about 100 other things I would rather do, but I went for him.  I am pretty sure I made his day by going!  ;)

Watch out Charlie's Angels!  There's a new Tonya Roberts in town!


My boys in action...








I loved watching Bart show them how to shoot.  :)

Judd went to a sleep over on Sunday night.  Bart, Jack and I played Battleship and then watched Mulan (Jack watched this for me because he loves his Mom)! (Wink-Wink!)  I loved singing all of the songs in the movie.  I don't think Jack loved my singing, though!  ;)

On Monday, we did some things around the house.  Then, in the afternoon we got our swimsuits on, slathered on sunscreen, gathered up towels, pool toys, etc... for one last swim of the season!  When we got to the pool, we saw a big sign that said,
 "POOL CLOSED DUE TO VOMITING".  
Nice.  
That is not what you want to see when you just spent 30 minutes getting ready to go to the pool, and when you have invited friends to swim with you.  Sigh...  Oh, and it was the very last day the pool will be open this year.  Oh well.  Whatcha gonna do?

We went and grabbed Chinese food instead (Jack's request) and came home and watched 2 movies. 

 It was a pretty relaxing weekend.  Just ask Max! 


He's not spoiled at all, is he?  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts