A Mountain Dew Hangover



I don't get to tell much about Judd these days because he has reached that age that it is NOT cool for your mom to share your stories.  I can't resist sharing this one, though.  It made me chuckle.

Last Friday night, Judd and Ethan spent the night with Hunter at Hunter's Dad's house.  Before Judd left for school Friday morning, he asked me if I would pick up a big bottle of Mountain Dew so they could have it that night.  I told him NO (out of respect for Hunter's Dad).  Turns out, Mountain Dew is their ticket to staying up all night and being wild.  Ha!

This reminded me of another funny....I was looking through pictures on his phone one day and I saw one of him that was a little CrAzY looking (messed up hair, big eyes and a goofy look on his face)!  I said, "What is that about?"  He said, "Oh, that was at Ethan's slumber party.  I had too much Mountain Dew to drink that night".  Ha! Ha!

He better hope Mountain Dew is ALL he has too much to drink of at a party!  My mind couldn't help but transport 4 years into the future.  Yikes!  I guess Mountain Dew isn't so bad after all.




Comments

Popular Posts