Goodbyes Cont...

Some of the girls in our SS class took Mandi and I to dinner.  Mandi is also moving to Dallas.  Have I mentioned she will be 2 miles from me?!  Can I tell you how excited I am about that?!!!  She will be there in January.  I will be waiting to welcome her with open arms!!

The girls were so funny!  They had Dallas Cowboy balloons, table cloth, plates and napkins.  So funny!









Thank you for doing this for us, girls!  So sweet and so fun!  :)

While I was out with the girls, the boys were making a few last memories with Miss Natalie!  


Last trip to Steak-N-Shake (their place)!  :(


Natalie took them to Rhema to see the lights one last time.












On Tuesday night, we went to dinner with Kelly, Abby, and Colby.







I can't tell you how much we are going to miss these friends.


I met Amy and Jen for lunch on Thursday while Bart went to lunch with Mark one last time.  I got to hold this sweet boy.  Melt my heart!


That night, we took Jacob to dinner with us at Canes.


Our time was coming to an end at this point.  These were tough days for me.  I guess the only thing that kept me from being a basket case, was the busyness of moving, Christmas parties, assemblies, closing, etc...  Well, and God.  I really felt God's peace during these hard days.  I knew He was with me and He reminded me that this new adventure is His plan.  He is in control.

Pics from our last few days in Tulsa...




Jack got "Student of the Month" for his class.  So glad Bart was able to come with me to the assembly!






His last Christmas party at Country Lane Primary. :(


Jack and his teacher.


After the party, we met Judd at our house, loaded up the last of our stuff, said our last goodbyes, and were on our way!

Goodbye Tulsa!  

Thanks for the memories!  

You will always hold a special place in our hearts!



Comments

Popular Posts