Merry Christmas To Me!!!


My Christmas present arrived the day after Christmas!  To say I was excited was an understatement!  Sometimes a girls just needs her Mom.  Well, this girl NEEDED her Mom in a BIG way!  :)

Happy Happy Joy Joy!


As soon as Mimi landed, we took off running and didn't hardly stop!  We had so much fun!  It was like a little mini vacation in the middle of the crazy move.

Here we are at La Hacienda Ranch!  So yummy!!


After dinner, we went to The Container Store and Mardel.  My Mom LOVES Mardel!  Now she loves The Container Store too!

The next day, the boys and I took Mimi to Stonebriar Mall.  She loved it, as I knew she would.  The boys, not so much!  ;)  We also went to Target and a couple other stores (poor boys).  We ate dinner in the apartment that night (leftovers from Christmas).  After dinner, my Mom and I snuck off by ourselves to IKEA, Pier One, and Stein Mart.  We made a day of it for sure!  ;)  

The boys enjoyed playing LIFE with Mimi.  




On Saturday, we took Mimi to downtown McKinney.  We ate at Spoon's.  She loved it!




We took her to see our future neighborhood and the model home of the house we are building.  We also showed her the boy's schools.  We found a park behind our neighborhood, so we let the boys burn some energy.  It was a nice day to be out and about.




On Sunday, my Mom went with me to get the boy's school supplies.  Bleh.  Afterwards, we met up with the boys and Bart at Babe's Chicken in downtown Frisco.  Yum!




Sadly, that was the end of our fun.  The next day was "move day".  The movers brought all of our stuff to the apartment we will be staying in for 6 months while they build our house.  Our day looked much like this...









My Mom was such a BIG help, though!  She is a rock star cleaner, shelf paper liner, and unpacker.  She helped me get my kitchen organized.  I am SO THANKFUL she was here to help me!!

Sadly, we had to say goodbye the next day.  :(  I miss her so much already.  I had so much fun being with her.  I have been having some issues with anxiety and her company was exactly what I needed!  (Thanks Mom!!)

Of all the things we did while she was here, I miss this the most...  


Every morning, I would go crawl in her bed and we would have coffee together.  It was so nice!  :)

Love you, Mom!

Come back soon!





Comments

Popular Posts