Old and New Friends

We had a really fun weekend!

The fun started for Judd on Friday night.  He went to his very first all night lock-in.  It was with the band.  I could not believe he wanted to go.  He is still new and trying to get to know people.  He is so much braver than I was at his age!  :)  He ended up hanging with 4 boys the entire night.  He had a great time!  


Our long time friends, the Foster's, came to Dallas for a soccer tournament.  We only got to spend about an hour with them, but it was great seeing them!  Our boys were shy for about 5 minutes and then they started "acting a fool".  I guess they were just really excited to see them.  Crazy boys!  Jack was showing out big time.  As always, it was great seeing them, even if it was short and sweet!  



Remember the Jacobs from our church in Tulsa?  The ones that were moving to Prosper also?? 

Here's Mandi and I at our going away party...


Well, they FINALLY got here on Friday and I could not have been more excited!!  :)

I welcomed them with homemade cinnamon rolls on Saturday morning.  Then, on Sunday, we went to Church and lunch at "Babe's" with them.  The weather was beautiful, so we met them at the park later Sunday afternoon.  Our boys hit it off!  They had a great time with them!  Oh, and I am pretty sure I talked Mandi's ear off!  Poor Mandi!  It's been awhile since I've had another girl to chat with here in Texas.  ;) I look forward to spending more time with them now that they are here!  :)

Next up....Judd's Bday!  It's a BIG one!  :)

Comments

Popular Posts