WE HAVE A TEENAGER IN THE HOUSE!


HOLY MOLY!

Say it ain't so!!  

How am I old enough to have a teenager?  

(Pass the Geritol and denture cream, please.  I am getting old.)

13 years ago today, God gave us one of the best gifts in the world!  He gave us you, Judd.  I can still remember that day so vividly.  It was a long day, but I got the greatest gift at 8:10PM when I got to hold my new baby boy!

It was love at first sight!

Your Daddy was over the moon, as well!  Here he is holding you for the very first time!  :)


He was so excited! He went out and bought a fancy new video camera to record your every move!  Would you look at the size of that thing?  LOL!


Oh, and his hat says "New Dad"!  He bought it in the hospital gift shop himself!  He was so proud to be a Dad!  YOUR Dad!  :)

I thank God for choosing me to be your Mom, Judd.  Being a Mom is my greatest joy in life.  I feel so blessed!

These 13 years have flown by!  I mean, seriously.  Weren't you watching Blue's Clue's and eating dry cheerios just yesterday?  It's crazy how time flies!

I think you were 4 years old here...


And here you are today at 13...


I look forward to watching you grow into the role I know God has planned for you as a man.  He is already working on you.  I look forward to watching His plan for you unfold!  I will be there cheering you on every step of the way!



I love you, Judd Warren Roberts!

Happy 13th Birthday!

Jeremiah 29:11

Comments

Popular Posts