Weekend Happenings

We had a nice weekend.  It was VERY windy (think Oklahoma winds) but it was nice!

On Saturday, while Bart got a haircut, the boys and I ran some errands.  We stopped in a pet store and almost left with this cute little thing!  ;)  


Okay, not really, but isn't he cute???  Too bad puppies are so much trouble (and would be no fun in a 3rd story apartment).

After running our errands, we met some old friends from Tulsa for dinner!  They live in Ft. Worth.  It was so great to see Carla and Jon and their 5 kiddos!!  


The 2 "Glenn Beck's"!  ;)


Sadly, I didn't get a pic of the kids.  They were at the other end of the table.  We had a table full of blondies! 

After Church on Sunday, we took the boys to play a little tennis.  It was their first time and they loved it!  We did too!  :)  I didn't realize how much I missed playing!  I may check into taking some lessons so I can join a team.  Fun fun!  I may also check into getting the boys lessons this spring/summer!






We played at Judd's school.  Look how big his school is!  Whoa!


It was a fun weekend!  Just went by too fast!

Comments

Popular Posts