Weekend Wrap Up

We have had a good weekend!  I love having my boys (all 3) home with me!  

Before I share about our weekend, though, I have to share a couple of pictures Bart sent me from work this week.  He was in Destin, FL.  I was just a tad jealous!  He stayed at the Hilton, where he and I have stayed several times before.  It has changed so much since we were last there.  


Bart knows I love a good sunrise and sunset.  He sent me this early one morning!  Ahhhhhh!


Back to our weekend...

We got up on Saturday morning and did a little furniture shopping.  Well, really just "window shopping" since we have nowhere to put new furniture right now.  I think we got a good idea of some pieces we want to purchase for our new house!  So fun!  :)  And speaking of our new house, the builder has been waiting for the permit to start building.  We expected it to be another couple of weeks.  Well, we got a BIG surprise when we drove by to check on our lot yesterday......




They graded the lot!  Woo-hoo!!!!!!!  Oh happy day! :)


After checking out the lot, we went to the park that's right behind our future neighborhood.  It's a great park!



We ate out afterwards and came home and watched Sharknado.  I really don't even know what to say about that movie.  CORNY doesn't come close to describing it.  

After Church and lunch at Babe's today, we came home and rested a little bit, then hit the tennis courts again!  So fun!  

I think this one enjoyed it just as much as we did!  


Run, Max, run!!!!!


It was a great weekend!  I am so glad I get a bonus day with Judd and Jack tomorrow since it's a school holiday!  Cheers to sleeping in!

(Or, at least until 6:30AM or so! ;)




Comments

Popular Posts