A SURPRISE, Blue Bonnets, Rockets, and Family!


My Mom and Anti came to Katy to see Reid and Amy and the kids for Spring Break.  We decided to surprise my Mom and go see them for the weekend!

It was SO FUN!!


The boys loved hanging out with their cousins too!


Ella and I had fun doing girl things together!  



We went to The Blue Bonnet Festival Saturday morning.  It was fun and the Blue Bonnets were so pretty!



Bart enjoyed all of the fair food at the festival!  Ha!


Me and my sweet Mom!  Love her!!


We stopped at a field to take some pictures of the Blue Bonnets.








Ella gave me a manicure complete with sparkles!!  Loved it!  ;)


We got to see Drew play in his soccer game.  He was so cute!


Miss Ella loves to crochet just like her name sake!  Nanny would be so proud!  :)


The boys went to see the Houston Rockets Saturday night.  They had a BLAST!!  It was an exciting game!  The Rockets pulled it out in the last few seconds of the game!






The gang being lazy Sunday morning.  We had a busy Saturday.



One last pic before leaving!  I miss them already!



Thanks Amy and Reid!  We had a great time!!


Seeing my Mom and family was good for my soul!  We missed you Kristie!

Comments

Popular Posts