A Texas Easter

We had a nice Easter!

We went to First Baptist Frisco with Mandi and the boys.  Jonathan was out of town for work.  We were glad to have them with us!

After church, we had brunch at a cajun restaurant in downtown Frisco.  It was yummy!  It was perfect weather, so we sat on the patio!










I made an Easter cake for us to have after church.  It's supposed to be a nest.  Ha!  There's a reason I dropped out of my cake decorating class.  It still tasted good even though it looked like a kindergartner made it.  


After church and brunch, we came home and rested a bit and then hit the tennis courts for a little family tennis!  It was a wonderful day!  

And last but not least, I have to share my favorite Easter picture ever!  

My babies!  Love!!!


Happy Easter!

Comments

Popular Posts