Friends, Duct Tape and a New "Do"


We've been having fun!  

We were SO VERY EXCITED to get to see the Cropper's a couple of weeks ago during their Spring Break!  Such a treat!  :)


I miss sassy Leslie so much!  ;)


Mandy and I have been checking out more local restaurants, shops, etc....  We always have a great time together!  


Here's Jack monkey'n around outside.  It was a beautiful evening for a walk and a little play time too.


He picked this beautiful flower for me!  :)


Bart loved the nice weather, as well!  He's still a kid at heart!



In other news......I broke my glasses.  BROKE!  Ugh.  I couldn't get an appointment with the eye doctor until the next day, so Judd fixed me up!  LOL!  Duct Tape fixes anything!!  Haha!



Sadly, my glasses won't be ready for 7-10 days, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  Clearly, I could not wear the duct taped glasses in public.  Not gonna make any new friends like that!  ;)  So, I dug through my bathroom stuff and found a sample pair of contacts the doctor gave me last year.  I decided to give them a try.  And would you know, I think I might be able to do it this time!  Maybe.  I have a contact appointment this week to talk to the doctor about it.  I have had so much trouble with my eyes being dry that contacts have not been my friend in the past.  So, we will see!  I have to admit, though, I am shocked every time I see myself in the mirror!  It doesn't look like me at all!  Ha!

Oh, and I finally got a hair cut.  I was waaaaaaaay over due!  I like it.  I think.  Time will tell.



 We went to see Captain America on Saturday!  It was SO GOOD!  We took Tyler and Chris with us.  The boys had a great time!


That's about it for now.  Today has been cold and rainy.  Boo.  I know we need the rain, but I am over the cold.  Hoping Spring comes to stay soon!

Comments

Popular Posts